Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Confessions of a twenty something bum

I have stolen things at many points in my life and from many different sources.

I lie often, to everyone at least sometimes, though rarely about large things

I once allowed myself to become mildly involved with a girl who had a boyfriend who did not know about me. She said she was going to break up with him and did though. I have never cheated on anyone though.

I often flex in front of the mirror when no one is around

I have cheated in college on an exam.

I went through a period of my life when I was younger in which I virtually never brushed my teeth

I often have flashes of thought so upsetting to myself that I am embarrassed to have had them relating to all manor of terribly awful things. These pass almost instantly though.

There has been at least once where I would have caused a car accident if not for the quick action of another driver.

I've just skipped jury duty. Twice.

I have cheated, at least passively when competing against children

Ok, that feels good.
JDS

No comments: