Tuesday, September 23, 2008

whoo

So it has been a while.  I have been in back in the US for a about 4 days.  It seems like I am just in another endless stream of goodbyes; Hana, friends, parents, only Annie is left.  I leave on the bus for LA in a couple hours.  It has been nice to be back in town and see people but again sad goodbyes.  I can't believe I am leaving tomorrow.  This is probably craziest thing I have done.  I don't know where I am living, or what I am doing.  It is exciting and a bit scary.  

I am fully packed now with a big backpack, medium backpack and small backpack.  I can't believe how many shoes I am bringing; 6 pairs including those on my feet.  Lucking I don't own too much so I am mostly just leaving my bikes behind, though I will miss them like old friends.  Alright, I'm off.

No comments: