Thursday, October 9, 2008

And now there are three

So Pjay is in New Zealand. Yay. It has been great to see him, even though we only parted ways a few weeks ago it feels like much longer, maybe because we hadn't seen each other for four months right before that. Either way, he has arrived and I showed him around the city.

Other than that things are going well. On Sunday we will finally leave the hospitality of the Milnes, the family we have been staying with. We have a booked a triple room at a hostel in the city for a few weeks until our lease starts Nov 1.

I mentioned the job setback, but I have been diligently working again and have a few possibilities on the horizon. It was a big setback but hopefully I will be working soon. I'm not worried.

Ben and I went to the first Wellington ultimate training session for the upcoming Co-ed season. There was a good turnout, and we met some nice people. We were noticed quickly as quality players and were invited to a practice this Sunday which we will be going to.

I've been doing a good bit of mountain biking on trails around here, there are some nice ones and it has been good to get a feel for the new bike.

Lastly we were featured in the local paper for our hitch hiking experiment, the story can be seen online here:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominionpost/4719109a24118.html

That's it,
Joey

No comments: